Today’s enterprises are looking to accelerate their Digital Transformation initiatives. But even then, 90% of these goals are never met.
By turning to technology solutions providers to complement their existing team, companies can rent the expertise they need to make a smooth transition. These partnerships bridge the gap between technology strategy and execution. Successful firms often leverage an Agile Delivery Method and High Engagement Model to mitigate the risk of failing at critically important strategic goals.
A successful transformation often relies on a five-step process:
- Empathize and Define
- Discover and Analyze
- Enhance the Roadmap
- Prototype and Adopt
- Execute and Sustain
These steps are a foundation for programs in any of the three major areas for Digital Transformation:
- Engineering and Operations
- Sales and Marketing
- Enterprise Applications catering to the whole customer experience
Enterprise Data Systems
If your technology strategy includes cloud-based computing or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), then you know that one of the advantages is the ability to scale your capacity up or down as needed. Gartner says, “CIOs and IT leaders should not be migrating everything toward cloud services, nor should they be sitting back and waiting for the market to settle. A prudent data center strategy incorporates the best of both worlds, for the right reasons, at the right time.”
A successful program can achieve the following:
- Reduce operational overhead
- Get the most out of current and planned technology investments
- Align technology capabilities with business demands
- Reclaim employee cycles with Managed Support Services
- Recover systems after critical issues or security incidents
Software Lifecycle Management
Digital Architecture is a methodology that leverages the efficiencies of agile software development and DevOps automation, along with an analytics and reporting focus, to achieve a high degree of effectiveness in improving productivity and increase throughput.
Common outcomes include the following:
- Shorter time to market for new features
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Improved product quality
- Improved productivity and efficiency
- A highly iterative process that produces products closer aligned with business requirements
- Sustainable, scalable and reliable application lifecycle
SALES AND MARKETING
Sales Compensation Management (ICM/SPM)
Effective sales compensation management is key to any sales organization’s success. Make it easy for your team to manage all forms of compensation and commissions for salespeople, agents, and partners with one integrated solution. Enable fair incentives, ensure error-free results, and increase visibility with real-time analytics.
Gartner states, “By 2022, organizations using a sales performance management solution will use employee-facing digital assistants to handle 75% of compensation disputes.”
Outcomes of this approach include the following:
- Reduced overpayment/underpayment, saving organizations 3% to 5% in compensation expense
- Increased scalability and performance through automation
- Increase sales representative (rep) performance by aligning compensation with corporate goals and objectives
- Optimization of business processes and compensation plan design
- Increased revenue/profitability growth through compensation plan design that is based on historical results
The Salesforce Platform is widely leveraged by organizations looking to develop can scale applications for a broad and geographically dispersed audience. A successful partner will understand the importance of platform standardization, as well as the business value of seamless integration of Enterprise systems and data. This approach is highly effective in achieving the maximum impact of Salesforce.com initiatives.
A successful Salesforce implementation provides the following beneoffice 365
- Access to industry-leading CRM platform and toolsets, global infrastructure
- Leverage common development languages like Ruby, Java, PHP and more
- Innovative UI/UX platforming for critical business information
- Integrated DevOps capabilities with common toolsets
- Simplified distribution of application portfolio to users as well as customers
K2 / Business Process Optimization
The K2 low-code process automation platform allows businesses to build and deploy automation across the business. A typical approach includes a detailed understanding of the platform, as well as an ability to engage the business in order to drive process optimization and productivity gains.
Optimizing business processes delivers many opportunities:
- Reduction in business process automation time
- Development costs reduced, more engagement with business users
- Improved business productivity gains and user experience
- Create insightful data points within business data across the organization
- Security and Governance over critical business data
SharePoint and Office 365
The Microsoft SharePoint platform has served as a cornerstone in the world of content management and business intelligence. As the industry has evolved, and the complexity of Enterprise data/systems and infrastructure has increased exponentially, and the Microsoft stack has led the way with insightful analytics and leading tools for feeding corporate data systems and businesses worldwide.
By focusing on solving real business challenges, you can achieve process optimizations that fit well with the Microsoft vision of using software t transform and innovate. Some benefits include the following:
- Access to industry leading and global cloud infrastructure, content management and integrated business intelligence
- Increased productivity by shortening time spent looking for key business data
- Easier collaboration with teammates, partners, and customers through portals and tools
- Mobile business productivity by on and offline access to key data, remote workforce
- Transformation of disparate data silos into insightful decisions, with Power BI-driven reporting and dashboards
SmarTek21’s purpose is to develop and deliver technology solutions that accelerate our customers’ performance and increase company value. With more than 100+ years of C-Level and Senior Leadership serving Tech, E-Commerce, Advertising, Telecom, Insurance, and Financial Services Sectors, and a team of 500 technology professionals in the United States and India, we can deliver on the promise to deliver Digital Transformation initiatives with Twice the Output, for Half the Cost.