What we do
Thriving in a complex digital world isn’t easy. The ability to continually innovate must be woven into the fabric of your organization. We work with you and your teams to define, structure and build the organizational and technical capabilities needed to transform into a modern digital business.
To succeed, you need a partner who can connect strategy to practical execution, using cross-functional teams of strategists, developers, data engineers, and designers. We bring fourteen years of global software delivery experience to every partnership, helping our clients to create their own path to digital fluency and deliver game-changing products and services in weeks, not years.
Doing What’s Right for Our Clients
SmarTek21 teams have autonomy to move fast and do what’s right for our clients, making us more personal and nimble than traditional consulting firms. We care deeply about helping you tackle your biggest challenges and turn your vision into reality.
With SmarTek21, it’s never just about the project at hand. It’s about building trust and enabling your long-term success. We meet you where you are, embed our people with yours, and share our skills every step of the way.
dedicated project teams
Dedicated Team is a business model where a client and outsource provider mutually agree on the workload and project requirements for the specified amount of time. At the client’s request, we pick the best-suited developers relying on our 15+ years of experience in the process of creating cutting-edge technology. We take full responsibility and choose specialists only on the requirements needed for your project. You are to choose what are the employment terms, e.g. whether it’s a full-time or a part-time position. A client has full management control over the project and team, while we provide recruiting and administrative support.
Since 2006, our customers have trusted us to deliver on their aggressive digital transformation projects and rescue them from technology challenges that stall their business.
SmarTek21 provides outcome-based deliverables by combining project-driven professional services and ongoing managed services that help identify, deploy, optimize and support the right technology and applications to deliver on your specific business goals.
We are not a consulting firm, who typically have a siloed and short-term mentality that requires periodic re-architecting, re-deployment and disruption to day-to-day business. Instead, we offer a collaborative solution that helps ensure business goes smoothly today, tomorrow and for years to come.
- Architected a global music platform to support 1M+ events/sec
- Re-factored an advertising platform and automated 90% of quality assurance (QA) processes while reducing operating expenses by 42%
- Enhanced a marketing automation platform with more granular tracking, leading to a USD75M increase in annual revenues
- Implemented DevOps practices to increase software release cadence for a client by 4x, saving them USD1.3M annually
- Implemented an incentive compensation platform for a client that handled USD3B and saved them USD14M in operating expenses annually
- Helped a customer migrate on-premise data to the cloud in under three months for a 30% efficiency gain
- 400+ employees across the globe
- Flexible engagement model: project-based and ongoing managed services
- Use a blend of offshore and onshore resources to help reduce costs
- 300+ patents & 2,500+ award nominations
- 24x7x365 support help desk
Our Packaged Applications Expertise
- Over a decade of experience helping customers identify, deploy, optimize, and support the right technology and applications
- Includes category leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Oracle and SharePoint
- Over 1/3 of our employees hold advanced certifications
- We leverage our experience to deliver on the goals of your business
To address unmet market needs, we’ve developed our own line of products:
- SmartBotHub is an industry leading Conversational AI platform that solves tough challenges and unearths new opportunities through customer care and digital marketing programs — Gartner’s top 20 vendor.
- Enterprise Cloud Connect (ECC) provides a fast and easy way to connect disparate data sources and better integrate them with your systems.
Value Realized by Our Customers
- Enabling better productivity for over 500,000+ employees worldwide
- Raised customer satisfaction by 30% to 60% on average
- Reduced support costs by 15% to 40%
- Improved SLAs to exceed 99%
View our Service Practices and get started today